by Peter Schnurman
Images collected by Lars during a trip to Kumasi.
Ten places in Africa we would like to visit
1. Harar, Ethiopia (ph: Georges Courreges)
2. Str.Crd festival in Johannesburg, SA
3. Chalewote Street Art festival in Accra, Ghana.
4. Zanzibar, because Zanzibar.(ph: Safari Partners)
5. The Namib Desert, because, red dirt skies must be seen and attempted to be climbed at least once. (ph: Pierre Lesage)
6. Timbuktu, Mali- especially to see the library, with some of the oldest literature in Africa.
7. Chefchaouen, Morocco - Morocco has all around gorgeous architecture, but the blue city…I mean!
8. Cape Town, SA - beach, city, and pastel suburbs. A couple of days gone! (ph: Inge Prins)
9. Kericho, Kenya. Tea, tea and more tea, and of course, coffee. Beautiful, delicious and useful. (ph: Sarah Marie- TAO Photography)
10. Hargesia International Book Fair in Somalia, because who doesn’t love books! (ph: Kate Stanworth)
There’s many places and events in Africa we would love to visit too, and every other country in and outside the African continent.
What should we know about?
J.D. Okhai Ojeikere photography
Sunday Shout-out: Nigeria
Beautiful Yoruba lady, 1970
Photo by: Eliot Elisofon
Grace Bol at KTZ Fall 2014
So, I come home from Arabic class (brap brap) and then I go my chambre lol, and I see this on my little table. It’s a bofroat! Basically, I’m supposed to me making them soon in sha Allah, and I just got some yeast to make them… QadrAllah… I riped it open because if I were to take a pic of it whole, it would look burnt lol… May Allah bless my mum for blessing me with this though.